Best Hotel – Theme for WordPress
Best Hotel is a simple and elegant WordPress theme. It is mainly focused for hotels, resorts and other related facilities which provide room reservation service. It smoothly integrates the room reservation plugin Advanced Booking Calendar. Theme is also powered by Elementor page builder plugin. It is easy to customize and also provides sample demo content to get quick view of what theme can provide. Theme is responsive and cross browser compatible so that your site will look attractive in any size of devices and also in any modern browsers. It has been designed for everybody with or without previous coding experience so that you dont need to have coding knowledge prior to the setup.
From WordPress Dashboard
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Go to the Appearance panel, then Themes.
- Click Add New.
- Upload the Zip file
- After Installing the theme Click Activate button
FTP Installation (alternate method)
- Use your FTP software to browse to wp-content/themes folder.
- Extract zip file and upload the folder.
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to
- Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Activate link.
There are few recommended plugins by theme. You need to install those plugins.
- Appearance > Install Plugins.
- You will see list of recommended plugins. Click “Install” to install the plugin.
- Click “Activate” to activate the plugins.
How to install the Demo Content
Important: Before installing the demo content, please make sure that you have installed and activated Advanced Booking Calendar plugin and rooms are setup properly. Also please make sure that Elementor plugin is activated.
- Go to the Admin Panel > Theme Info.
- Under Demo Content box, you can see the link from where you can download sample demo content files.
- Download those demo files and save it in your computer
- Go to the Admin Panel > Appearance > Import Demo Data.
- Under Manual demo files upload section, choose those demo files you have saved.
- Click Import Demo Data button and wait until data is imported.
Go to the Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize. You will see “Theme Options”.
- Show Site Title
- Show Site Tagline
- Book Button Text
- Book Button URL
- Blog Title
- Content Mode
- Excerpt Length
- Read More Text
- Copyright Text
- Primary Color
- Secondary Color
Go to the Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize.
- Site Title
- Site Icon / Favicon
You can add header image to show in the page banner.
From here, you can add your own CSS rules to apply to your site front end. Any CSS changes you make will appear in the preview, this means you have time to tweak and perfect the look of your site, without actually changing anything until you are happy with it all.
You can see Enable Transparent Header checkbox in the custom meta box when you edit the page in admin panel.
This menu will appear on Main menu for the site.
- Create a menu and add the items on the menu.
- Set the menu on the Primary menu location.
- Save the Menu
Static Front Page
- In the Admin panel, go to Settings > Reading.
- Choose A Static Page radio button.
- Choose separate page for Homepage and Posts page.
- Click Save Changes.